Human Capital Policies and the Distribution of Income: A Framework for Analysis and Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:5:y:2018:i:1:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Weshah A. Razzak & Jason C. Timmins, 2008.
"A Macroeconomic Perspective On Skill Shortages And The Skill Premium In New Zealand ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 74-91, March.
- Razzak, Weshah & Timmins, Jason, 2007. "A Macroeconomic perspective on skill shortages and the skill premium in New Zealand," MPRA Paper 1884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razzak, Weshah & Timmins, Jason, 2007. "A Macroeconomic perspective on skill shortages and the skill premium in New Zealand," MPRA Paper 1886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawood Mamoon, 2012.
"Do schooling years improve the earning capacity of lower income groups?,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2011. "Do Schooling Years Improve the Earning Capacity of Lower Income Groups?," MPRA Paper 30511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Hyslop & Dave Mare & Jason Timmins, 2003. "Qualifications, Employment and the Value of Human Capital, 1986-2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/35, New Zealand Treasury.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Charumilind, Chutatong, 2002. "Economic Inequality and Its Socioeconomic Impact," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1477-1495, September.
- Dawood MAMOON, 2018.
"Globalization, political orientation and wage inequality: From Donald Trump’s election to Angela Merkal’s re-election,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 12-21, March.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Globalization, Political Orientation and Wage Inequality: From Donald Trump’s Election to Angela Merkal’s Re-Election," MPRA Paper 82492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:01/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .