Do Vehicle Recalls Reduce the Number of Accidents? The Case of the U.S. Car Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yong‐Kyun Bae & Hugo Benítez‐Silva, 2011. "Do vehicle recalls reduce the number of accidents? The case of the U.S. car market," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 821-862, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong-Kyun Bae & Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2013.
"The Effects Of Automobile Recalls On The Severity Of Accidents,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1232-1250, April.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2010. "The Effects of Automobile Recalls on the Severity of Accidents," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bae, Yong-Kyun, 2013. "Primary Seat-Belt Laws and Driver Behavior: Evidence from Accident Data," MPRA Paper 49823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Bae, Yong-Kyun & Benitez-Silva, Hugo, 2013.
"Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letters,"
50380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2013. "Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letter," Department of Economics Working Papers 13-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle Recalls; Car accidents; Synthetic Panel Data; Auto Insurance. Classification-JEL : L62; C23;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:05-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.