Do Vehicle Recalls Reduce the Number of Accidents? The Case of the U.S. Car Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yong‐Kyun Bae & Hugo Benítez‐Silva, 2011. "Do vehicle recalls reduce the number of accidents? The case of the U.S. car market," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 821-862, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong-Kyun Bae & Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2013.
"The Effects Of Automobile Recalls On The Severity Of Accidents,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1232-1250, April.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2010. "The Effects of Automobile Recalls on the Severity of Accidents," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bae, Yong-Kyun & Benitez-Silva, Hugo, 2013.
"Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letters,"
50380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2013. "Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letter," Department of Economics Working Papers 13-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bae, Yong-Kyun, 2013. "Primary Seat-Belt Laws and Driver Behavior: Evidence from Accident Data," MPRA Paper 49823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle Recalls; Car accidents; Synthetic Panel Data; Auto Insurance. Classification-JEL : L62; C23;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:05-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .