Re-visiting the porter hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ind:iegddp:25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios & de Zeeuw, Aart, 1999.
"Environmental Policy and Competitiveness: The Porter Hypothesis and the Composition of Capital,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1998. "Environmental Policy and Competitiveness : The Porter Hypothesis and the Composition of Capital," Discussion Paper 1998-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1999. "Environmental policy and competitiveness : The Porter hypothesis and the composition of capital," Other publications TiSEM cfb3ecf9-1a3c-4325-ac1d-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsPorter hypothesis ; Environmental policy ; Research and development;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:06/38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .