An Investigation of Firm Heterogeneity in the Constraints to Development and Growth in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sajjad Moghal & Wade D. Pfau, 2009. "An Investigation of Firm Heterogeneity in the Constraints to Development and Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 1-22.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Mengistae, Taye, 2005. "Investment Climate and Firm Performance in Developing Economies," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-31, October.
- A. R. Kemal, 1993. "Why Do Small Firms Fail to Graduate to Medium and Large Firms in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 1249-1257.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00429732 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Investment Climate; Business Constraints;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:08-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .