The Case Against Board Veto in Corporate Takeovers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye, 2002. "The Case Against Board Veto in Corporate Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 3445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Goergen, 2005.
"Corporate Governance Convergence: Evidence From Takeover Regulation Reforms in Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 243-268, Summer.
- Goergen, M. & Martynova, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2005. "Corporate Governance Convergence : Evidence from Takeover Regulation Reforms in Europe," Discussion Paper 2005-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Martynova, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2005. "Corporate Governance Convergence : Evidence from Takeover Regulation Reforms in Europe," Discussion Paper 2005-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Juan SantalÃ³, 2004. "Determinants of corporate anti-takeover provisions," Working Papers Economia wp04-28, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. & Cohen, Alma, 2005.
"The costs of entrenched boards,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 409-433, November.
- Lucian Bebchuk, "undated". "The Costs of Entrenched Boards," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1091, American Law & Economics Association.
- Lucian Bebchuk & Alma Cohen, 2004. "The Costs of Entrenched Boards," NBER Working Papers 10587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan SantalÃ³ & CARL KOCK, 2005. "Corporate governance & the environment: bad discretion, good discretion, and environmental (...)," Working Papers Economia wp05-24, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Wang, Ying & Lahr, Henry, 2017.
"Takeover law to protect shareholders: Increasing efficiency or merely redistributing gains?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 288-315.
- Ying Wang & Henry Lahr, 2016. "Takeover Law to Protect Shareholders: Increasing Efficiency or Merely Redistributing Gains?," Working Papers wp486, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Campbell & Chinmoy Ghosh & Milena Petrova & C. Sirmans, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Performance in the Market for Corporate Control: The Case of REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 451-480, May.
- Carline, Nicholas F. & Linn, Scott C. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2014. "Corporate governance and the nature of takeover resistance," CFR Working Papers 14-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.