Strengthening Employment-Based Pensions in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated".
"New Trends in Pension Benefit and Retirement Provisions,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
2000-1, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia Mitchell, 1999. "New Trends in Pension Benefit and Retirement Provisions," NBER Working Papers 7381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 2000. "New Trends in Pension Benefit and Retirement Provisions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1999.
"Are 401(k) Plans Replacing Other Employer-Provided Pensions? Evidence from Panel Data,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 346-368.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1996. "Are 401(k) Plans Replacing Other Employer-Provided Pensions? Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 5736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Poterba, James M. & Warshawsky, Mark J., 2001.
"The Role of Annuity Markets in Financing Retirement,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262529130, January.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Poterba, James M. & Warshawsky, Mark J., 2001. "The Role of Annuity Markets in Financing Retirement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025094, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004. "Unlocking housing equity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2012. "Matching Defined Contribution Pension Schemes in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 570, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marie-Eve Lachance & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2002. "Understanding Individual Account Guarantees," NBER Working Papers 9195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.