New Data and Output Concepts for Understanding Productivity Trends
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2000. "New Data and Output Concepts for Understanding Productivity Trends," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1286, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2006.
"Integrating Expenditure and Income Data: What to Do with the Statistical Discrepancy?,"
NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 309-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2004. "Integrating Expenditure and Income Data: What to do with the Statistical Discrepancy?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2004. "Integrating expenditure and income data: what to do with the statistical discrepancy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ralph Kozlow, 2000. "International Accounts Data Needs: Plans, Progress, and Priorities," BEA Papers 0009, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Hélène Baudchon & Olivier Brossard, 2003. "Definitions and Measures of ICT Impact on Growth: What is Really at Stake?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- de Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2001. "Exchange Rates, Prices and Money: A Long-Run Perspective," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 289-313, October.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .