New Data and Output Concepts for Understanding Productivity Trends
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2001. "New Data and Output Concepts for Understanding Productivity Trends," NBER Working Papers 8097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- Martin Shubik, 1979. "Cooperative Game Solutions: Australian, Indian and U.S. Opinions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 517, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Teaching Economics with Classroom Experiments: A Symposium," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 603-610, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2006.
"Integrating Expenditure and Income Data: What to Do with the Statistical Discrepancy?,"
NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 309-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2004. "Integrating Expenditure and Income Data: What to do with the Statistical Discrepancy?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2004. "Integrating expenditure and income data: what to do with the statistical discrepancy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ralph Kozlow, 2000. "International Accounts Data Needs: Plans, Progress, and Priorities," BEA Papers 0009, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Hélène Baudchon & Olivier Brossard, 2003. "Definitions and Measures of ICT Impact on Growth: What is Really at Stake?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- de Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2001.
"Exchange Rates, Prices and Money: A Long-Run Perspective,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 289-313, October.
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2001. "Exchange Rates, Prices and Money. A Long Run Perspective," Working Papers 46, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; new economy; price measurement; well-measured output;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2001-05-16 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2001-05-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAM-2001-08-15 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .