The Japanese Open-End Fund Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Takato Hiraki & Toshiyuki Otsuki & Noriyoshi Shiraishi, 1998. "The Japanese Open-End Fund Puzzle," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-012, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engstrom, Stefan, 2003.
"Costly information, diversification and international mutual fund performance,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 463-482, September.
- Engström, Stefan, 2000. "Costly Information, Diversification, and International Mutual Fund Performance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 385, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2003.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Takato Hiraki & Noriyoshi Shiraishi & Masahiro Watanabe, 2002.
"Investor Sentiment in Japanese and U.S. Daily Mutual Fund Flows,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm274, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Takato Hiraki & Noriyoshi Shirishi & Masahiro Watanabe, 2003. "Investor Sentiment in Japanese and U.S. Daily Mutual Fund Flows," NBER Working Papers 9470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Takato Hiraki & Niroyoshi Shiraishi & Masahiro Watanabe, 2002. "Investor Sentiment in Japanese and U.S. Daily Mutual Fund Flows," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm24, Yale School of Management.
- Kee-Hong Bae & Junesuh Yi, 2008. "The Impact of the Short-Short Rule Repeal on the Timing Ability of Mutual Funds," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7-8), pages 969-997.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219091517500205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiraki, Takato & Ito, Akitoshi, 2009. "Investor biases in Japan: Another pathology of Keiretsu," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 100-124, January.
- Oh, Natalie Y. & Parwada, Jerry T., 2007. "Relations between mutual fund flows and stock market returns in Korea," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 140-151, April.
- Alexakis, Christos & Dasilas, Apostolos & Grose, Chris, 2013. "Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of hidden cointegration technique," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-8.
- Capocci, Daniel & Hubner, Georges, 2004. "Analysis of hedge fund performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 55-89, January.
- Cha, Heung-Joo & Kim, Jaebeom, 2010. "Stock returns and investment trust flows in the Japanese financial market: A system approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 327-332, August.
- Tanaka, Hiroatsu & Baba, Naohiko, 2004. "Optimal Timing in Trading Japanese Equity Mutual Funds: Theory and Evidence," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 22(1), pages 91-121, March.
- Khorana, Ajay & Servaes, Henri & Tufano, Peter, 2005. "Explaining the size of the mutual fund industry around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 145-185, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.