The Redistributive Effects of Transfers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Hoynes, Hilary Williamson, 1996.
"Welfare Transfers in Two-Parent Families: Labor Supply and Welfare Participation under AFDC-UP,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 295-332, March.
- Hilary Hoynes, 1993. "Welfare Transfers in Two-Parent Families: Labor Supply and Welfare Participation Under AFDC-UP," NBER Working Papers 4407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Dilnot & Alan Duncan, 1992. "Lone mothers, family credit and paid work," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1973. "Alternative Programs for Income Redistribution: The NIT and the NWT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konan, Denise Eby, 2011.
"Limits to growth: Tourism and regional labor migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 473-481.
- Konan, Denise Eby, 2011. "Limits to growth: Tourism and regional labor migration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 473-481, January.
- Denise Eby Konan, 2010. "Limits to Growth: Tourism and Regional Labor Migration," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Keshab Bhattarai & John Whalley, 2009. "Redistributive Effects of Transfer Programmes in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(303), pages 413-431, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .