A Bequest-Constrained Economy: Welfare Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Abel, "undated".
"An Analysis of Fiscal Policy Under Operative and Inoperative Bequest Motives,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
10-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1987. "An Analysis of Fiscal Policy Under Operative and Inoperative Bequest Motives," NBER Working Papers 2298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Kimball, Miles S., 1987. "Making sense of two-sided altruism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-326, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"The Family and the State,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, "undated". "The Family and the State," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-15, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Drazen, Allan, 1978. "Government Debt, Human Capital, and Bequests in a Life-Cycle Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 505-516, June.
- Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1984. "Investment in Human and Nonhuman Capital, Transfers among Siblings, and the Role of Government," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Voigtländer, 2005.
"Qualitative und quantitative Aspekte einer Elternrente?,"
List Forum Chapter,in: List Forum Band 31, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 13, pages 215-230
List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Michael Voigtländer, 2005. "Qualitative und quantitative Aspekte einer Elternrente," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 02/2005, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Robinson, James A., 2002. "Rotten parents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 341-356, June.
- Farmer, Michael C., 2005. "Environmental consequences of social security reform: a second best threat to public conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 191-209, April.
- Ranjan, Priya, 2001.
"Credit constraints and the phenomenon of child labor,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 81-102, February.
- Ranjan, P., 1999. ""Credit Constraints and the Phenomenon of Child Labor"," Papers 98-99-12, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter, 2005. "Ageing, fertility, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1075-1095, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .