From Population Growth to Firm Demographics: Implications for Concentration, Entrepreneurship and the Labor Share
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Julian Neira & Rish Singhania, 2019. "From Population Growth to Firm Demographics: Implications for Concentration, Entrepreneurship and the Labor Share," 2019 Meeting Papers 629, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-01-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2019-01-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2019-01-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-01-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2019-01-21 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.