Report NEP-BEC-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2019. "Credit constraints and firm exports: Evidence from SMEs in emerging and developing countries," Development Working Papers 441, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Leonardo Baccini & Giammario Impullitti & Edmund J. Malesky, 2019. "Globalization and state capitalism: assessing Vietnam's accession to the WTO," CEP Discussion Papers dp1593, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Julian Neira & Rish Singhania, 2018. "From Population Growth to Firm Demographics: Implications for Concentration, Entrepreneurship and the Labor Share," NBER Working Papers 25382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wael Bousselmi & Patrick Sentis & Marc Willinger, 2018. "Impact of the Brexit vote announcement on long-run market performance," Working Papers hal-01954920, HAL.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2018. "Productivity and Resource Misallocation: Evidence from Firms in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region Countries," Working Papers 1266, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Dec 2018.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Emmanuel Dhyne & Glenn Magerman & Kalina Manova & Andreas Moxnes, 2019. "The Origins of Firm Heterogeneity: A Production Network Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2019-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hans Degryse & Olivier De Jonghe & Sanja Jakovljevic & Klaas Mulier & Glenn Schepens, 2018. "Identifying credit supply shocks with bank-firm data: methods and applications," Working Paper Research 347, National Bank of Belgium.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2018. "The Political Economyof Too-Big-To-Fail," CESifo Working Paper Series 7403, CESifo.
- Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti & Pietro Peretto, 2018. "Financial Markets, Industry Dynamics, and Growth," Post-Print halshs-01947973, HAL.
- Silvia Albrizio & Marina Conesa & Dennis Dlugosch & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Unconventional monetary policy and productivity: Evidence on the risk-seeking channel from US corporate bond markets," OECD Productivity Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Solikin M. Juhro & A. Farid Aulia, 2018. "New Sources of Growth: The Role of Frugal Innovation and Transformational Leadership," Working Papers WP/1/2018, Bank Indonesia.
- Magda, Iga & Cukrowska-Torzewska, Ewa, 2018. "Do Female Managers Help to Lower Within-Firm Gender Pay Gaps? Public Institutions vs. Private Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 12026, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jason Greenberg & Matt Marx, 2017. "When Opportunity Moves To Or Away From You: Mechanisms Linking Geographic, Economic, Institutional, And Social Space With Entrepreneurship, Innovation, And Business Performance," CES Technical Notes Series 17-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.