Shopping for Lower Sales Tax Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:19307480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marika Cabral & Caroline Hoxby, 2012. "The Hated Property Tax: Salience, Tax Rates, and Tax Revolts," NBER Working Papers 18514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen S. Hamrick & David Hopkins, 2012. "The time cost of access to food – Distance to the grocery store as measured in minutes," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 9(1), pages 28-58, November.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2015. "The Impact of Including, Adding, and Subtracting a Tax on Demand," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 95-118, February.
- Liran Einav & Ephraim Leibtag & Aviv Nevo, 2010. "Recording discrepancies in Nielsen Homescan data: Are they present and do they matter?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 207-239, June.
- Francesco D’Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2017.
"The Effect of Unconventional Fiscal Policy on Consumption Expenditure,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(1), pages 09-11, April.
- D'Acunto, Francesco & Hoang, Daniel & Weber, Michael, 2016. "The effect of unconventional fiscal policy on consumption expenditure," Working Paper Series in Economics 94, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Francesco D'Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2016. "The Effect of Unconventional Fiscal Policy on Consumption Expenditure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco D’Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2016. "The Effect of Unconventional Fiscal Policy on Consumption Expenditure," NBER Working Papers 22563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Xiu & Kaiser, Harry M. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2014. "The Salience of Excise vs. Sales Taxes on Healthy Eating: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 180111, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Koustas, Dmitri, 2017.
"Consumption Inequality and the Frequency of Purchases,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitri Koustas, 2017. "Consumption Inequality and the Frequency of Purchases," NBER Working Papers 23357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Büttner, Thiess & Madzharova, Boryana, 2017. "The Effects of Pre-announced Consumption Tax Reforms on the Sales and Prices of Consumer Durables," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168201, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sébastien Houde & Joseph E. Aldy, 2017. "The Efficiency Consequences of Heterogeneous Behavioral Responses to Energy Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 24103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-08-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-08-20 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2017-08-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .