Ultimate Sources of Aggregate Variability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray C. Fair & Robert J. Shiller, 1987. "Econometric Modeling as Information Aggregation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 833R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 1988.
- Peter M. Garber & Robert G. King, 1983. "Deep Structral Excavation? A Critique of Euler Equation Methods," NBER Technical Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray C. Fair, 1986.
"Sources of Output and Price Variability in a Macroeconometric Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1987. "Sources of Output and Price Variability in a Macroeconometric Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 815, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:4:p:1197-1212. is not listed on IDEAS
- Rizwan Tahir, 1994. "Estimating the Quantitative Importance of Various Sources of Macroeconomic Variability," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1073-1087.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.