Taxes and the Merger Decision: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1981. "Inflation and the Tax Treatment of Firm Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 419-423, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James R. Hines Jr., 1986. "Tax Reform, Investment, and the Value of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 1803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J. Auerbach & David Reishus, 1987. "The Impact of Taxation on Mergers and Acquisitions," NBER Chapters,in: Mergers and Acquisitions, pages 69-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Henseleit, Christoph, 2009. "The valuation of tax shields induced by asset step-ups in corporate acquisitions," IESE Research Papers D/785, IESE Business School.
- Modén, Karl-Markus, 1989. "Taxes and Mergers in Sweden," Working Paper Series 242, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .