The Welfare Effects of a Capital Income Tax in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Don & Lyon, Andrew B & Rosen, Richard J, 1984.
" Uncertainty, Welfare Cost and the "Adaptability" of U.S. Corporate Taxes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 229-243.
- Don Fullerton & Andrew B. Lyon & Richard J. Rosen, 1983. "Uncertainty, Welfare Cost, and the 'Adaptability' of U.S. Corporate Taxes," NBER Working Papers 1239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1978. "The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 29-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1983. "Corporate Taxation in the United States," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 451-514.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Knarvik, Karen Helene Midelfart & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2000.
"Competing for capital in a 'lumpy' world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 253-274, November.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 1999. "Competing for Capital in a 'Lumpy' World," CEPR Discussion Papers 2188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Helene Midelfart & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2000. "Competing for Capital in a "Lumpy" World," CESifo Working Paper Series 252, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kind, H.J. & Knarvik, K.H.M. & Schjelderup, G., 1999. "Competing for Capital in a "Lumpy" World," Papers 7/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Muhammad Sabir & Zehra Aftab, 2006. "Province-wise Growth Patterns in Human Capital Accumulation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 873-890.
- David G. Hartman, 1985. "On the Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in the Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.