Fetal Exposure to Toxic Releases and Infant Health
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Janet Currie & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2009. "Fetal Exposures to Toxic Releases and Infant Health," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 177-183, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Marchi & James Hamilton, 2006. "Assessing the Accuracy of Self-Reported Data: an Evaluation of the Toxics Release Inventory," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 57-76, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fraas, Art & Egorenkov, Alex, 2015. "A Retrospective Study of EPA’s Air Toxics Program under the Revised Section 112 Requirements of the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-15-23, Resources For the Future.
- Louie Rivers & Tamara Dempsey & Jade Mitchell & Carole Gibbs, 2015. "Environmental Regulation and Enforcement: Structures, Processes and the Use of Data for Fraud Detection," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-29, December.
- Sitsofe Tsagbey & Miguel de Carvalho & Garritt L. Page, 2017. "All Data are Wrong, but Some are Useful? Advocating the Need for Data Auditing," The American Statistician, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 71(3), pages 231-235, July.
- Tanaka, Shinsuke & Teshima, Kensuke & Verhoogen, Eric A, 2021.
"North-South Displacement Effects of Environmental Regulation: The Case of Battery Recycling,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
16463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shinsuke Tanaka & Kensuke Teshima & Eric Verhoogen, 2021. "North-South Displacement Effects of Environmental Regulation: The Case of Battery Recycling," NBER Working Papers 29146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tanaka, Shinsuke & Teshima, Kensuke & Verhoogen, Eric, 2021. "North-South Displacement Effects of Environmental Regulation: The Case of Battery Recycling," IZA Discussion Papers 14664, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P. & Schiller, Anita R. & Slechten, Aurelie, 2021. "Firm behavior and pollution in small geographies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Thomas Stoerk, 2015. "Statistical corruption in Beijing’s air quality data has likely ended in 2012," GRI Working Papers 194, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Janet Currie, 2011. "Ungleichheiten bei der Geburt: Einige Ursachen und Folgen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(s1), pages 42-65, May.
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2010. "The Elephant in the Corner: A Cautionary Tale about Measurement Error in Treatment Effects Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5140, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alm, James & Shimshack, Jay, 2014.
"Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 10(4), pages 209-274, December.
- James Alm & Jay Shimshack, 2014. "Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings," Working Papers 1409, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington & George Deltas & Madhu Khanna, 2014. "Does Pollution Prevention Reduce Toxic Releases? A Dynamic Panel Data Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 199-221.
- Morrow, John, 2014.
"Benford's Law, families of distributions and a test basis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
60364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Morrow, 2014. "Benford's Law, Families of Distributions and a Test Basis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1291, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Carson, Richard T., 2008.
"Forecasting the path of China's CO2 emissions using province-level information,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 229-247, May.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Carson, Richard T., 2007. "Forecasting the Path of China's CO2 Emissions Using Province Level Information," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6d28j8rg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Nilanjana Dutt & Andrew A. King, 2014. "The Judgment of Garbage: End-of-Pipe Treatment and Waste Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(7), pages 1812-1828, July.
- Nicholas J. Sanders, 2012. "Toxic Assets: How the Housing Market Responds to Environmental Information Shocks," Working Papers 128, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Hollingsworth, Alex & Rudik, Ivan, 2019. "The effect of leaded gasoline on elderly mortality: Evidence from regulatory exemptions," SocArXiv rdy6g, Center for Open Science.
- Andreas Oestreich, 2015. "Firms’ Emissions and Self-Reporting Under Competitive Audit Mechanisms," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 949-978, December.
- Cary Coglianese & Shana M. Starobin, 2020. "Social Science and the Analysis of Environmental Policy," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 37(5), pages 578-604, September.
- Vadim S. Balashov & Yuxing Yan & Xiaodi Zhu, 2020. "Who Manipulates Data During Pandemics? Evidence from Newcomb-Benford Law," Papers 2007.14841, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl Jr., 2010. "Toxic releases: An environmental performance index for coal-fired power plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 158-165, January.
- Luca Berchicci & Nilanjana Dutt & Will Mitchell, 2019. "Knowledge Sources and Operational Problems: Less Now, More Later," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 1030-1053, September.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2008-09-29 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.