Taxation and Pricing of Agricultural and Industrial Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K., 1969. "Marketable surplus and dual development," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 203-219, August.
- Mirrless, J. A., 1975. "Optimal commodity taxation in a two-class economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 27-33, February.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1971. "Short-run Equilibrium and Shadow Prices in the Dual Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 384-400, November.
- Newbery, David M G, 1972. "Public Policy in the Dual Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(326), pages 567-590, June.
- Newbery, David M, 1989. "The Theory of Food Price Stabilisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1065-1082, December.
- Dixit, Avinash & Stern, Nicholas, 1974. "Determinants of Shadow Prices in Open Dual Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 42-53, March.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1977. "The Surprising Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent: A New Answer to an Old Question," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-360, April.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 55-75.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1972. "On Producer Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 105-111.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1972. "Distributional Equity and the Optimal Structure of Public Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 32-36, March.
- Newbery, David, 1974. "The Robustness of Equilibrium Analysis in the Dual Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 32-41, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:5:y:1985:i:1:a:3129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1985.
"Economics of information and the theory of economic development,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 5(1), April.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1985. "Economics of Information and the Theory of Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 1566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.