Public Policy in the Dual Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Evenson, 1974. "The "Green Revolution" in Recent Development Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(2), pages 387-394.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1973. "Some Skeptical Thoughts on the Theory of Induced Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 208-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Taxation and Pricing of Agricultural and Industrial Goods," NBER Working Papers 1338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1985.
"The social cost of labor and project evaluation: A general approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 135-163, November.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Raaj Kumar Sah, 1983. "The Social Cost of Labor, and Project Evaluation: A General Approach," NBER Working Papers 1229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyn Squire, 1998. "Professor Mirrlees' Contribution to Economic Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Islam, S. M. N., 2001. "Optimal multiregional global economic growth: Formulation of an optimal growth program, growth prospects, and convergence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 753-774, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:82:y:1972:i:326:p:567-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.