The Role and Functioning of Public-Interest Legal Organizations in the Enforcement of the Employment Laws
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2010.
"An economic analysis of dismissal legislation: Determinants of severance pay in West Germany,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 71-85, March.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2009. "An economic analysis of dismissal legislation: Determinants of severance pay in West Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 87, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Employment Law and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 13230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .