The Path to the Top: Changes in the Attributes and Careers of Corporate Executives, 1980-2001
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron D. Hill & Arun D. Upadhyay & Rafik I. Beekun, 2015. "Do female and ethnically diverse executives endure inequity in the CEO position or do they benefit from their minority status? An empirical examination," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1115-1134, August.
- Seth D. Zimmerman, 2016. "Elite Colleges and Upward Mobility to Top Jobs and Top Incomes," NBER Working Papers 22900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .