Asset Prices, Substitution Effects, and the Impact of Changes in Asset Stocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp013r074t93w is not listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1981. "Optimal Taxes and the Structure of Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1245-1260, September.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Plantes, Mary Kay, 1977. "A Note on Gross Substitutability of Financial Assets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 769-771, April.
- Cohen, Darrel & McMenamin, J Stuart, 1978. "The Role of Fiscal Policy in a Financially Disaggregated Macroeconomic Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 322-336, August.
- Angus Deaton, 1979. "The Distance Function in Consumer Behaviour with Applications to Index Numbers and Optimal Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 391-405.
- Roley, V Vance, 1979. "A Theory of Federal Debt Management," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 915-926, December.
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "The structure of investor preferences and asset returns, and separability in portfolio allocation: A contribution to the pure theory of mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 122-160, June.
- Yung Chul Park, 1972. "Some Current Issues on the Transmission Process of Monetary Policy (Le processus de transmission de la politique monÃ©taire: quelques questions d'actualitÃ©) (Algunas cuestiones de actualidad sobre el," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-45, March.
- Walsh, Carl E., 1982. "Asset substitutability and monetary policy : An alternative characterization," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 59-71.
- James Tobin & William C. Brainard, 1962. "Financial Intermediaries and the Effectiveness of Monetary Controls," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 63R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .