Exchange Rate Risk and the Macroeconomics of Exchange Rate Determination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Farber, Andre, 1979. "Money, Bonds, and Foreign Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 639-649, September.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1979. "On the Mark: A Theory of Floating Exchange Rates Based on Real Interest Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 610-622, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-971, December.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1976. "Portfolio Choice and the Demand for Forward Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 332-339, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backus, David K. & Kehoe, Patrick J., 1989.
"On the denomination of government debt : A critique of the portfolio balance approach,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 359-376, May.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1988. "On the denomination of government debt: a critique of the portfolio balance approach," Staff Report 116, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1994. "The Internationalization of Equity Markets," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fran94-1, April.
- Loureiro, André Soares & Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 2003. "The risk premium on brazilian government debt, 1996-2002," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 485, FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Jeffrey Goldstein & David Meerschwam, 1984.
"International Portfolio Diversification: Short-Term Financial Assets and Gold,"
NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 199-238
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Jeffrey A. Goldstein & David M. Meerschwam, 1982. "International Portfolio Diversification: Short-Term Financial Assets and Gold," NBER Working Papers 0960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1982. "Optimal Currency Diversification for a Class of Risk Averse International Investors," NBER Working Papers 0959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ott, Mack, 1989.
"The US monetary policy regime, interest differentials, and dollar exchange rate risk premia,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 137-145, March.
- Michael T. Belongia & Mack Ott, 1987. "The U. S. monetary policy regime, interest differentials and dollar exchange rate risk premia," Working Papers 1987-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mondher Bellalah & Zhen Wu, 2009. "A simple model of corporate international investment under incomplete information and taxes," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 123-143, January.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1983.
"Estimation of portfolio-balance functions that are mean-variance optimizing : The mark and the dollar,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 315-327, September.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1981. "Estimation of portfolio-balance functions that are mean-variance optimizing: the mark and the dollar," International Finance Discussion Papers 188, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mondher Bellalah & Shujuan Ding & Zhen Wu, 2012. "Corporate Optimal Investment Under Incomplete Information: A Real Option Method," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 4(1), pages 007-014, June.
- Corinne Winters, 2008. "The Carry Trade, Portfolio Diversification, and the Adjustment of the Japanese Yen," Discussion Papers 08-2, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.