Monetary transmission mechanism in Poland.The strenght and delays
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu, 2001. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism : A View From A High Inflationary Environment," Discussion Papers 0101, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Rafa? Kierzenkowski & Catherine Lubochinsky, 2006. "Cycles réel et du crédit : convergence ou divergence ?. Une comparaison Pologne, Hongrie, République tchèque et zone euro," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 851-879.
- Wojciech W Charemza & Svetlana Makarova, 2006.
"Ex ante Dynamics of Real Effects of Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence for Poland and Russia, 2001–2003,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 458-479, September.
- Svetlana Makarova & Wojciech Charemza, 2006. "Ex-ante Dynamics of Real Effects of Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence for Poland and Russia, 2001-2003," EcoMod2006 272100058, EcoMod.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2005.
"Monetary policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 183-201, January.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2001. "Monetary Policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries," Working Papers 429, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Golinelli & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy Transmission, Interest Rate Rules and Inflation Targeting in Three Transition Countries," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp10, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Tomasz Lyziak, 2014. "Inflation expectations in Poland, 2001–2013. Measurement and macroeconomic testing," NBP Working Papers 178, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Adrián Armas & Francisco Grippa, 2005. "Targeting Inflation in a Dollarized Economy: The Peruvian Experience," Research Department Publications 4423, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Kierzenkowski, R. & Lubochinsky, C., 2006. "Are Business and Credit Cycles Converging or Diverging? A comparison of Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and the Euro Area," Working papers 144, Banque de France.
- Adrián Armas & Francisco Grippa, 2005. "Fijación de metas inflacionarias en una economía dolarizada: la experiencia de Perú," Research Department Publications 4424, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bohdan Klos & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa & Ewa Wrobel, 2005. "Structural Econometric Models in Forecasting Inflation at the National Bank of Poland," NBP Working Papers 31, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Adrián Armas & Francisco Grippa, 2008. "Metas de inflación en una economía dolarizada: La experiencia del Perú," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 10(1), pages 7-44, December.
- Kierzenkowski, Rafal, 2005. "The multi-regime bank lending channel and the effectiveness of the Polish monetary policy transmission during transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Christophe Hurlin & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2002. "A Theoretical and Empirical Assessment of the Bank Lending Channel and Loan Market Disequilibrium in Poland," NBP Working Papers 22, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Stepanyan Ara & Tevosyan Anahit, 2008. "A small open economy model with remittances: Evidence from Armenian economy," EERC Working Paper Series 08/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.