Spatial, Cultural, and Ecological Autocorrelation in U.S. Regional Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Anthon Eff, 2004. "Spatial and Cultural Autocorrelation in International Datasets," Working Papers 200401, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Autocorrelation; Culture; Religion;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-08-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-08-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:wpaper:200406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (E. Anthon Eff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .