Intertemporal and Spatial Depletion of Landfills
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M. & Salant, S.W., 1997. "Intertemporal and Spatial Depletion of Landfills," Cahiers de recherche 9718, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M. & Salant, S.W., 1997. "Intertemporal and Spatial Depletion of Landfills," Papers 97-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Xiaobing & Fletcher, Jerald J., 2004. "An Optimal Control Approach To Water Quality Trading: Cost-Effective Point/Nonpoint Management In A Watershed Framework," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20195, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Francisco André & Francisco Velasco & Luis Gonzalez-Abril, 2009.
"Intertemporal and spatial location of disposal facilities,"
Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Andre, F.J. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez, L., 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Discussion Paper 2004-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francisco J. André & Francisco Velasco & Luis González, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/74, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- F. Velasco & F.J. AndrÃ©, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 153, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andre, F.J. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez, L., 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Other publications TiSEM 47f9b977-1482-4099-a451-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2005. "Gestión de residuos sólidos urbanos: Análisis económico y políticas públicas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.