Horizontal mergers in the circular city : a note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea, 2012.
"Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from spatial models,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-32.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from the spatial models," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2011.
"Cournot competition in spatial markets: a complementary result on complementarity,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2454-2467.
- Andreea Cosnita, 2005. "Cournot competition in spatial markets : some complementary results on complementarity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196099, HAL.
- Andrea Cosnita, 2005. "Cournot competition in spatial markets : some complementary results on complementarity," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Apr 2006.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter, 2010. "The trade and welfare effects of mergers in space," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 210-220, July.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Where to locate to escape predation?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 614-626.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2008. "Multinational firms and heterogeneous labor," Kiel Working Papers 1454, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsHorizontal merger; endogenous location; circular city.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-12-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2004-12-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2004-12-12 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-URE-2004-12-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v04014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.