Report NEP-IND-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Spear, . "The Electricity Market Game," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E17, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Ronald Goettler & Ron Shachar, . "Spatial Competition in the Network Television Industry," GSIA Working Papers 2001-E19, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2004019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johan N. M. Lagerlöf & Paul Heidhues, 2004. "On the Desirability of an Efficiency Defense in Merger Control," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/24, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Oct 2004.
- Steven Anderson & Daniel Friedman & Garrett Milam & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Seller Strategies on eBay," Industrial Organization 0412004, EconWPA.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2004. "Competition and Confidentiality: Signaling Quality in a Duopoly when there is Universal Private Information," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0417, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Andreea Cosnita, 2004. "Horizontal mergers in the circular city : a note," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Rohan Pitchford, 2001. "Deregulation," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-9, International and Development Economics.