Impact Evaluation of Burkina Faso's BRIGHT Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Sepúlveda & Ann Harrison & Justin Yifu Lin, 2013. "Annual World Bank Conference on Development Economics—Global 2011 : Development Challenges in a Postcrisis World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16184.
- Ira Nichols-Barrer & Caroline Lauver & Leigh Linden & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Evaluation Design Report for the Georgia Improving General Education Quality Project's School Rehabilitation Activity," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9e2e80ced10c4e2dbdefac02c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Rosati, Furio C., 2014.
"Does promoting school attendance reduce child labor? Evidence from Burkina Faso's BRIGHT project,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 78-96.
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Rosati, Furio C., 2012. "Does Promoting School Attendance Reduce Child Labour? Evidence from Burkina Faso's BRIGHT Project," IZA Discussion Papers 6601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furio Camillo Rosati & Jacobus de Hoop, 2013. "Does Promoting School Attendance Reduce Child Labour? Evidence from Burkina Faso’s Bright Project," CEIS Research Paper 282, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 May 2014.
- Mikal Davis & Nick Ingwersen & Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Arif Mamun & Ali Protik & Matt Sloan, "undated". "Ten-Year Impacts of Burkina Faso's BRIGHT Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2ecdd42bb503422b802ce20da, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Ali Protik & Matt Sloan, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Burkina Faso's BRIGHT Program: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c0250cd3f27d448ea70d909c3, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBurkina Faso; Impact Evaluation; gender differences; regression discontinuity BRIGHT Program International; Girlsâ€™ Education; school enrollment; test scores; survey MCC; Millennium Challenge Corporation; Threshold Country Program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:4366a75a34e84e7aa09190fea7be6828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.