Compendium of Student Teacher and Classroom Measures Used in NCEE Evaluations of Educational Interventions Volume I Measures Selection Approaches and Compendium Development Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet, "undated". "Statistical Power for Random Assignment Evaluations of Education Programs (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a110ff428db043f4a6f55d349, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Roberto Agodini & Barbara Harris & Sally Atkins-Burnett & Sheila Heaviside & Timothy Novak & Robert Murphy, "undated". "Achievement Effects of Four Early Elementary School Math Curricula: Findings from First Graders in 39 Schools," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 467194cd2d6f4cbaba7e23745, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2008. "Statistical Power for Random Assignment Evaluations of Education Programs," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 33(1), pages 62-87, March.
- Roberto Agodini & John Deke & Sally Atkins-Burnett & Barbara Harris & Robert Murphy, "undated". "Design for the Evaluation of Early Elementary School Mathematics Curricula," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b0a5e30eca54415fba4bb0fe0, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational Interventions Student; Teacher Classroom Measures NCEE;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:07a8a75ba5634b3a813e22bc6d7f55d0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.