Compendium of Student Teacher and Classroom Measures Used in NCEE Evaluations of Educational Interventions Volume I Measures Selection Approaches and Compendium Development Methods
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Apr 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Mathematica Policy Research P.O. Box 2393 Princeton, NJ 08543-2393 Attn: Communications|
Fax: (609) 799-0005
Web page: http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Z. Schochet, "undated". "Statistical Power for Random Assignment Evaluations of Education Programs (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a110ff428db043f4a6f55d349, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2008. "Statistical Power for Random Assignment Evaluations of Education Programs," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 33(1), pages 62-87, March.
- Roberto Agodini & John Deke & Sally Atkins-Burnett & Barbara Harris & Robert Murphy, "undated". "Design for the Evaluation of Early Elementary School Mathematics Curricula," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b0a5e30eca54415fba4bb0fe0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Roberto Agodini & Barbara Harris & Sally Atkins-Burnett & Sheila Heaviside & Timothy Novak & Robert Murphy, 2009. "Achievement Effects of Four Early Elementary School Math Curricula: Findings from First Graders in 39 Schools," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 467194cd2d6f4cbaba7e23745, Mathematica Policy Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:07a8a75ba5634b3a813e22bc6d7f55d0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer)or (Joanne Lustig)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.