A Model-Based Assessment of India's Progress in Reducing Poverty in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.L. Datta, 2006. "The Debate on the Poverty Estimates of 1999Ã¢â‚¬â€œ2000," Development Economics Working Papers 22150, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yoko Kijima & Lanjouw, Peter, 2003. "Poverty in India during the1990s - a regional perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3141, The World Bank.
- Peter Lanjouw & Rinku Murgai, 2009.
"Poverty decline, agricultural wages, and nonfarm employment in rural India: 1983-2004,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 243-263, March.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Murgai, Rinku, 2009. "Poverty decline, agricultural wages, and non-farm employment in rural India : 1983-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4858, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Aprajit Mahajan, 2005.
"Child Nutrition in India in the Nineties: A Story of Increased Gender Inequality?,"
04-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Tarozzi, Alessandro & Mahajan, Aprajit, 2005. "Child Nutrition in India in the Nineties: A Story of Increased Gender Inequality?," Working Papers 05-06, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha, 2004. "Undernutrition, Poverty and Growth in Rural India - A Regional Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2004-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Angus Deaton & Valerie Kozel, 2005. "Data and Dogma: The Great Indian Poverty Debate," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 177-199.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:archive-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.