Spatial Variation in Prices and Expenditure Inequalities in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ankita Mishra & Ranjan Ray, 2014. "Spatial Variation in Prices and Expenditure Inequalities in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(289), pages 137-159, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lianyou & Song, Ze & Ma, Chao, 2015. "Engel curves and price elasticity in urban Chinese Households," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 236-242.
- Carroll, David & Heaton, Christopher & Tani, Massimiliano, 2014. "Returns to University Quality in Australia: A Two-Stage Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:301:p:314-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray, 2015. "Estimates of Spatial Prices in India and their Sensitivity to Alternative Estimation Methods and Choice of Items," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Price Indices; True Cost of Living Index; EASI Demand Model; Heterogeneous Country; and Expenditure Inequality.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2013-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.