Discrimination and Resistance to Low Skilled Immigration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2005. "Discrimination and Resistance to Low-skilled Immigration," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(2), pages 177-190, June.
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnh:vpaper:996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katharina Rautenberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .