Financial Engineering with Reverse Cliquet Options
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||17 Sep 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McConnell, John J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1986. " LYON Taming," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 561-76, July.
- John J. McConnell & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 1992. "THE ORIGIN OF LYONs: A CASE STUDY IN FINANCIAL INNOVATION," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 40-47.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Emanuel, David C. & MacBeth, James D., 1982. "Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 533-554, November.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-19, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Trippi, Robert R, 1978. "Common Stock Volatility Expectations Implied by Option Premia," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 129-47, March.
- MacBeth, James D & Merville, Larry J, 1980. " Tests of the Black-Scholes and Cox Call Option Valuation Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 285-301, May.
- Beckers, Stan, 1980. " The Constant Elasticity of Variance Model and Its Implications for Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 661-73, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mmf:mmfc04:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.