Basins of Attraction, Long Run Equilibria, and the Speed of Step-by- Step Evolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Watts, Alison, 2002.
"On the formation of interaction networks in social coordination games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 265-291, November.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Alison Watts, 2000. "On the Formation of Interaction Networks in Social Coordination Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0778, Econometric Society.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Markus Walzl, 2010.
"On the Evolution of Market Institutions: The Platform Design Paradox,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(543), pages 215-243, March.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Walzl, Markus, 2006. "On the Evolution of Market Institutions: The Platform Design Paradox," CEPR Discussion Papers 5538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Markus Walzl, 2010. "On the Evolution of Market Institutions: The Platform Design Paradox," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149586, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carlos AlÃ³s-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Markus Walzl, 2007. "On the Evolution of Market Institutions: The Platform Design Paradox," CESifo Working Paper Series 2012, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valentina Corradi & Antonella Ianni, "undated". "Ergodicity and Clustering in Opinion Formation," Penn CARESS Working Papers 4e07391e101139fde2f8e70d4, Penn Economics Department.
- Alexander F. Tieman & Harold Houba & Gerard van der Laan, 1998. "Cooperation in a Multi-Dimensional Local Interaction Model," Game Theory and Information 9803002, EconWPA.
- Tone Dieckmann, 1997. "The Evolution of conventions with Mobile Players," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n720897, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Kevin Hasker, 2005. "Note: Using the Emergent Seed to Completely Characterize 'Evolution and Information in a Gift Giving Game'," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000142, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsGAMES; GAME THEORY; MATHEMATICS; ECONOMETRICS;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:96-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .