An Encompassing Approach To Conditional Mean Tests With Applications To Testing Nonnested Hypotheses
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1990. "An encompassing approach to conditional mean tests with applications to testing nonnested hypotheses," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 331-350.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & Yeh, Jin-Huei & Hsu, Yu-Chin, 2009. "Assessing value at risk with CARE, the Conditional Autoregressive Expectile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 261-270, June.
- Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Serial Correlation and Serial Dependence," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yi-Ting & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2002.
"The pseudo-true score encompassing test for non-nested hypotheses,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 271-295, February.
- Yi-Ting Chen & Chung-Ming Kuan, 2000. "The Pseudo-True Score Encompassing Test for Non-Nested Hypothesis," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1723, Econometric Society.
- Li, Tong, 2010. "Indirect inference in structural econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 120-128, July.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2011.
"Testing For Nonnested Conditional Moment Restrictions Via Conditional Empirical Likelihood,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 114-153, February.
- Taisuke Otsu & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005. "Testing for Non-nested Conditional Moment Retrictions via Conditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1533, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Tong, 2009.
"Simulation based selection of competing structural econometric models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 114-123, February.
- Tong Li, 2006. "Simulation based selection of competing structural econometric models," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yongmiao Hong & Yoon-Jin Lee, 2007. "Detecting Misspecifications in Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models," Caepr Working Papers 2007-019, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Igor Kheifets & Carlos Velasco, 2012. "Model Adequacy Checks for Discrete Choice Dynamic Models," Working Papers w0170, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & Lin, Hsin-Yi, 2010. "An encompassing test for non-nested quantile regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 257-260, May.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:104-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 2005. "General-to-specific modeling: an overview and selected bibliography," International Finance Discussion Papers 838, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordstime series ; economic models ; tests ; evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .