Some Finite Sample Properties of Spectral Estimators of a Linear Regression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Engle, Robert F & Gardner, Roy, 1976. "Some Finite Sample Properties of Spectral Estimators of a Linear Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 149-165, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Oliver LINTON, "undated". "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Härdle, W.K., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Discussion Paper 1992-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Robert F. Engle, 1980. "Hypothesis Testing in Spectral Regression; the Lagrange Multiplier Test as a Regression Diagnostic," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 309-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santos Monteiro, Paulo, 2008. "Testing Full Consumption Insurance in the Frequency Domain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 874, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & In Choi, 1989. "Testing for a Unit Root by Generalized Least Squares Methods in the Time and Frequency Domains," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers CFP 899, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Various, 1974. "Staff Reports on Research Under Way," NBER Chapters,in: Issues for Research: Energy, the Environment, and the Economy, Inflation Accounting, pages 15-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.