Some Finite Sample Properties of Spectral Estimators of a Linear Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- R. F. Engle & R. Gardner, 1973. "Some Finite Sample Properties of Spectral Estimators of a Linear Regression," Working papers 122, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Piccione, Michele & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1997.
"On the Interpretation of Decision Problems with Imperfect Recall,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, July.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1995. "On the Interpretation of Decision Problems with Imperfect Recall," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 324-324, December.
- Ted O'Donoghue & Matthew Rabin, 1999. "Incentives for Procrastinators," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 769-816.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Oliver LINTON, "undated". "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Härdle, W.K., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Discussion Paper 1992-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Robert F. Engle, 1980. "Hypothesis Testing in Spectral Regression; the Lagrange Multiplier Test as a Regression Diagnostic," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 309-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santos Monteiro, Paulo, 2008. "Testing Full Consumption Insurance in the Frequency Domain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 874, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & In Choi, 1989. "Testing for a Unit Root by Generalized Least Squares Methods in the Time and Frequency Domains," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers CFP 899, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Various, 1974. "Staff Reports on Research Under Way," NBER Chapters,in: Issues for Research: Energy, the Environment, and the Economy, Inflation Accounting, pages 15-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:1:p:149-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .