Econometric diagnosis of competitive localization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caldart, Adrian & Ricart, Joan E., 2003. "Corporate strategy revisited: A view from complexity theory," IESE Research Papers D/528, IESE Business School.
- Richard A. Bettis & Constance E. Helfat & J. Myles Shaver & Arturs Kalnins, 2016. "Beyond Manhattan: Localized competition and organizational failure in urban hotel markets throughout the United States, 2000–2014," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(11), pages 2235-2253, November.
- Caldart, Adrian A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Corporate strategy in turbulent environments: Key roles of the corporate level," IESE Research Papers D/623, IESE Business School.
- Kallfaß, Hermann H., 1996. "Konzepte und Indikatoren zur Abgrenzung räumlicher Märkte in der europäischen Zusammenschlußkontrolle," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 7, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Ellickson, Paul B., 2006. "Quality competition in retailing: A structural analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 521-540, May.
- Verboven, F.L., 1994. "International price discrimination in the European car market : An econometric model of oligopoly behavior with product differentiation," Discussion Paper 1994-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1555-; 84; Econometrics; Competition; Imperfect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .