Econometric diagnosis of competitive localization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellickson, Paul B., 2006. "Quality competition in retailing: A structural analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 521-540, May.
- Verboven, F.L., 1994. "International price discrimination in the European car market : An econometric model of oligopoly behavior with product differentiation," Discussion Paper 1994-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Richard A. Bettis & Constance E. Helfat & J. Myles Shaver & Arturs Kalnins, 2016. "Beyond Manhattan: Localized competition and organizational failure in urban hotel markets throughout the United States, 2000–2014," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(11), pages 2235-2253, November.
- Caldart, Adrian & Ricart, Joan E., 2003. "Corporate strategy revisited: A view from complexity theory," IESE Research Papers D/528, IESE Business School.
- Caldart, Adrian A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Corporate strategy in turbulent environments: Key roles of the corporate level," IESE Research Papers D/623, IESE Business School.
- Kallfaß, Hermann H., 1996. "Konzepte und Indikatoren zur Abgrenzung räumlicher Märkte in der europäischen Zusammenschlußkontrolle," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 7, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:3:y:1985:i:1:p:57-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.