Il lavoro interinale in Italia: uno sguardo all'offerta
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Bonaventura, 2012.
"Agenzie di collocamento ed effetti sulle frizioni nel mercato del lavoro,"
Economia & lavoro,
Carocci editore, issue 2, pages 1-95.
- Bonaventura, Luigi, 2010. "Agenzie di collocamento ed effetti sulle frizioni nel mercato del lavoro," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/11, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Carlo Gianelle, 2014. "Labor market intermediaries make the world smaller," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 951-981, November.
- Carlo Gianelle, 2011. "Temporary employment agencies make the world smaller:Evidence from labour mobility networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 618, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2006.
"Labour-Market Reforms and the Beveridge Curve. Some Macro Evidence for Italy,"
CSEF Working Papers
168, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sergio Destafanis & Raquel Fonseca Benito, 2007. "Labour-Market Reforms and the Beveridge Curve Some Macro Evidence for Italy," Working Papers 436, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
Keywordslavoro interinale; temporary work agencies;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2002-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .