Investire in istruzione: meglio per lui o per lei? Stima per genere dei rendimenti dell’istruzione in Italia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Canu & Giuseppe Tattara, 2005.
"Quando le farfalle mettono le ali. Osservazioni sull'ingresso delle donne nel lavoro dipendente,"
Economia & lavoro,
Carocci editore, issue 2, pages 1-67.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Canu, Rita, 2005.
"Quando le farfalle mettono le ali. Osservazioni sull'ingresso delle donne nel lavoro dipendente
[Butterfly's wings. Women entrance into the labor market]," MPRA Paper 10354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Canu, Rita, 2005. "Quando le farfalle mettono le ali. Osservazioni sull'ingresso delle donne nel lavoro dipendente
- Claudio Quintano & Rosalia Castellano & Antonella Rocca, 2010. "Male-female discrimination: an analysis of gender gap and its determinants," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 70(2), pages 171-190.
- Paolo Ghinetti, 2014. "A New Look at the Public Wage Premium in Italy: The Role of Schooling Endogeneity," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(1), pages 87-111, March.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; returns to education; earnings;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.