Regional and Sectoral Foreign Direct Investment in Portugal since Joining the EU: A Dynamic Portrait
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2009.
"FDI spillovers at regional level: Evidence from Portugal,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 591-607.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2007. "FDI Spillovers at Regional Level: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2008. "FDI Spillovers at Regional Level: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0508, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- John H Dunning, 1998. "Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Nuno CRESPO & Isabel PROENÇA & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2012.
"The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, pages 115-130.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Natalia Barbosa & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Foreign firm entry in an open economy: the case of Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 465-472.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Regional FDI; Regional Distribution of the Economic Activity of Multinationals; Productive Specialization of the Regions; Cluster Analysis; Shift-Share Analysis; Portugal;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-08-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2013-08-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2013-08-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .