Cancer-related health behaviors and health service use among Inuit and other residents of Canada’s north
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McDonald, James Ted & Trenholm, Ryan, 2010. "Cancer-related health behaviours and health service use among Inuit and other residents of Canada's north," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1396-1403, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori J. Curtis, 2007. "Health Status of On and Off-reserve Aboriginal Peoples: Analysis of the Aboriginal Peoples Survey," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 191, McMaster University.
- Wilson, Kathleen & Rosenberg, Mark W., 2002. "Exploring the determinants of health for First Nations peoples in Canada: can existing frameworks accommodate traditional activities?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2017-2031, December.
- Richmond, Chantelle A.M. & Ross, Nancy A., 2008. "Social support, material circumstance and health behaviour: Influences on health in First Nation and Inuit communities of Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1423-1433, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInuit; aboriginal; cancer screening; smoking; health;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .