Cancer-related health behaviors and health service use among Inuit and other residents of Canada’s north
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McDonald, James Ted & Trenholm, Ryan, 2010. "Cancer-related health behaviours and health service use among Inuit and other residents of Canada's north," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1396-1403, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Kathleen & Rosenberg, Mark W., 2002. "Exploring the determinants of health for First Nations peoples in Canada: can existing frameworks accommodate traditional activities?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2017-2031, December.
- Lori J. Curtis, 2007. "Health Status of On and Off-reserve Aboriginal Peoples: Analysis of the Aboriginal Peoples Survey," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 191, McMaster University.
- Richmond, Chantelle A.M. & Ross, Nancy A., 2008. "Social support, material circumstance and health behaviour: Influences on health in First Nation and Inuit communities of Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1423-1433, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInuit; aboriginal; cancer screening; smoking; health;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.