Report NEP-HEA-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir M. Shkolnikov & Evgueni M. Andreev & Dmitri A. Jdanov & Domantas Jasilionis & Tapani Valkonen, 2009. "To what extent do rising mortality inequalities by education and marital status attenuate the general mortality decline? The case of Finland in 1971-2030," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2009. "Hospital Markets and the Effect of Competition on Quality," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rachna Program, 2009. "Enhancing Newborn Care," Working Papers id:2116, eSocialSciences.
- Randall Reback, 2009. "Schools’ Mental Health Services and Young Children’s Emotions, Behavior, and Learning," Working Papers 0904, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Asadul Islam & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Health Shocks And Consumption Smoothing In Rural Households: Does Microcredit Have A Role To Play?," Monash Economics Working Papers 22/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guang-Zhen Sun & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2008. "Finite Life Expectancy And The Age-Dependent Value Of A Statistical Life," Monash Economics Working Papers 12/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pervi Sevak & Lucie Schmidt, 2008. "Immigrant-Native Fertility and Mortality Differentials in the United States," Working Papers wp181, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Kopecky, Karen A. & Koreshkova, Tatyana, 2009. "The Impact of Medical and Nursing Home Expenses and Social Insurance Policies on Savings and Inequality," MPRA Paper 16197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Ted McDonald & Ryan Trenholm, 2009. "Cancer-related health behaviors and health service use among Inuit and other residents of Canada’s north," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 248, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Cohort Working Life Tables for Older Canadians," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 247, McMaster University.