Schools’ Mental Health Services and Young Children’s Emotions, Behavior, and Learning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello Sartarelli, 2011. "Do Performance Targets Affect Behaviour? Evidence from Discontinuities in Test Scores in England," DoQSS Working Papers 11-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; counselors; student behavior; mental health;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2009-07-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2009-07-17 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-07-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brn:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert O'Connor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edclbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .