Report NEP-CBE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weinberg, Bruce A., 2009. "A Model of Overconfidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4285, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2009. "Previous outcomes and reference dependence: A meta study of repeated investment tasks with and without restricted feedback," MPRA Paper 16096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Trial experience, satisfaction and incentive to bring another lawsuit: Does aspiration level influence winners and losers?," MPRA Paper 16149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Timothy Salmon, 2009. "The High/Low Divide: Self-Selection by Values in Auction Choice," Working Papers wp2009_06_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Niels Daniel Grosse, 2009. "Social Identity, Competition, and Finance: A Laboratory Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Javier Rivas, 2009. "Cooperation, Imitation and Correlated Matching," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/12, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Jun 2011.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2009. "Fatigue in dynamic tournaments," Working Papers wp2009_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri & Rafa Doménech, 2009. "Search, Nash Bargaining and Rule of Thumb Consumers," Working Papers 0901, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Randall Reback, 2009. "Schools’ Mental Health Services and Young Children’s Emotions, Behavior, and Learning," Working Papers 0904, Barnard College, Department of Economics.