Report NEP-EDU-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall Reback, 2009. "Non-instructional Spending Improves Non-cognitive Outcomes:Discontinuity Evidence from a Unique Elementary School Counselor Financing System," Working Papers 0903, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Katy Cornwell & Brett Inder & Pushkar Maitra & Anu Rammohan, 2005. "Household Composition and Schooling of Rural South African Children: Sibling Synergy and Migrant Effects," Monash Economics Working Papers 22/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "Frictional Matching: Evidence from Law School Admission," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 113, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Randall Reback, 2009. "Schools’ Mental Health Services and Young Children’s Emotions, Behavior, and Learning," Working Papers 0904, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/7/doc2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teresa Martín-García, 2009. "The effect of education on women's propensity to be childless in Spain: Does the field of education matter?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 114, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2009. "Educational Mismatch: Are High-Skilled Immigrants Really Working at High-Skilled Jobs and the Price They Pay If They Aren't?," IZA Discussion Papers 4280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2008. "Determinants of Education Duration in Jamaica," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0803, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Fabio Pisani, 2009. "Virtuous interactions in removing exclusion: the link between foreign market access and access to education," Econometica Working Papers wp10, Econometica.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stone, Joe & Bania, Neil, 2009. "Brains, drains, and roads, growth hills: complementarity between public education and infrastructure in a half-century panel of states," MPRA Paper 16173, University Library of Munich, Germany.