The Dynamic Change in Wage Gap between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Chinese Cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qu, Zhaopeng & Zhao, Zhong, 2017.
"Glass ceiling effect in urban China: Wage inequality of rural-urban migrants during 2002–2007,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 118-144.
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Glass Ceiling Effect in Urban China: Wage Inequality of Rural-Urban Migrants during 2002-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 10424, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Qu, Zhaopeng & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "The Glass ceiling effect in urban China: Wage inequality of rural-urban migrants," MERIT Working Papers 2016-069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Xu, Hao, 2017. "The time use pattern and labour supply of the left behind spouse and children in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(S), pages 77-101.
- Zhao, Zhong & Qu, Zhaopeng, 2013.
"Wage Inequality of Chinese Rural-Urban Migrants between 2002 and 2007,"
PEP Working Papers
160436, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Zhong Zhao & Zhaopeng Qu, 2013. "Wage Inequality of Chinese Rural-Urban Migrants Between 2002 and 2007," Working Papers PMMA 2013-04, PEP-PMMA.
More about this item
KeywordsWage differential; Migration;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2010-11-20 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-20 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-11-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2010-11-20 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.